Blood Glucose Monitoring System
Advanced Diabetes Management System.
Convenient, easy to use and safe.
- Brand : Optimum
- Function : Screen display, 360 memories, glucose oxidase biosensor method,
- Color : White
- Glucose monitor size : 109 x 29.7 x 18.9mm (L*W*H)
- Travel case size : 123 x 94.5 x 36.5 (L*W*H)
- Screen size : 43.7 x 17.6 (L*H)
- Lancing : 3 adjustable depth
- Sample size : Approximate 1 microlitre
- Sample : Fresh capillary whole blood
- Measurement range : 2.2-33.3 mmol/L (40~600 mg/dL)
- Response time : 5 seconds
- Certification : CE,ISO 13485
- Power-source : One 3.0V CR2032 lithium battery, replaceable
- Battery life : Approximately 1000 tests
- Automatic power off : Approx. 3 minutes after last user action
- Operation environment : 10°C~40°C (50°F~104°F) 10~70% RH (non-condensing)
- Meter storage environment : -20°C~55°C (-4°F~131°F) 10~70% RH (non-condensing)
- Altitude : Up to 10,000 feet (3048 meters) above sea level
- Hematocrit : 30%~55%
- Calibration : Plasma equivalent glucose values
- Coding : No coding
- Product net weight : Approximate 33 g, battery not included
- 1 x Blood glucose meter (battery included).
- 10 x Test strips.
- 10 x Sterile lancets.
- 1 x Lancing device.
- 1 x Carrying case.
- 1 x Owner's booklet.
- 1 x Quick reference book.
- 1 x Log booklet.
Important safety information
- During normal testing, any blood glucose meter or lancing device may come in contact with blood. All parts of the kit are considered biohazardous and can potentially transmit infectious diseases from blood borne pathogens, even after you have performed cleaning and disinfecting.
- The meter and lancing device should never be used by more than one person. Do not share the meter and lancing device with anyone, including family members, due to the risk of infection from blood borne pathogens.
- Cleaning and disinfecting the meter and lancing device destroys most, but not necessarily all, blood borne pathogens.
- If the meter is being operated by a second person who is providing testing assistance to the user, the meter and lancing device should be cleaned and disinfected prior to use by the second person.
- Disinfect the meter and lancing device before allowing anyone else to handle them. Do not allow anyone else to test with the meter or lancing device.
- It is important to keep the meter and lancing device clean and disinfected.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after handling the meter, lancing device or test strips.
- Choking hazard. Small parts. Keep away from children.
- Strong electromagnetic fields may interfere with proper operation of the meter. Do not use this meter close to sources of strong electromagnetic radiation.
- To avoid electrostatic discharge, do not use the meter in a very dry environment, especially one in which synthetic materials are present.
- Dimension (LxWxH) : 16CM x 12.4 CM x 5.5CM
- Weight : 230g
Shipping fee is calculated automatically based on quantity/weight, products and location of delivery when you check out orders. Please refer below for the fee chart.
* All Postages Shown Below Are Already Inclusive Of 6% GST *
Poslaju / Gdex
Each Item fees
Wholesale (Free Shipping)
Orders will be sent upon payment received. A tracking number will notify you by Email. Please kindly inform us if the items do not show up within the specific duration as mentioned.
* Basic Online Shopping reserved the rights to change or alter the delivery policy for any reason at any time without notice.