Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- With 2 groups at 150 memories.
- Quick read.
- Quiet inflation method.
- With a charging indicator.
- WHO classification indicator.
- Automatic power-off.
- USB connector Type C or power batteries AAA x 3pcs.
- Low battery detection
- Brand : Optimum
- Function : IP21, Memory record system
- Color : White
- Size : 79.4mm(W) x 148.9mm(L) x 45.5mm(H)
- Display size : Approx. 66.4mm x 43.1mm
- Cuff : Wide range rigid cuff 8.6" - 14.2" (22 - 36 cm)
- Certification : CE, ROHS
- Materials : ABS material
- Measuring method : Oscillometric
- Mode of operation : Continuous
- Measurement range: BP: 0-299mmHg
- Pluse: 30-180beats/min
- Accuracy: Pressure ±3mmHg (0.4kPa)/Pluse ±5% of the reading
- Product net weight : Approx. 263G
- Optimum Fully Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- Optimum Cuff
- Travel Bag
- Not suitable for neonatal and infants
- Not suitable for pregnant patient
- Use of this instrument on patients under dialysis therapy or on anticoagulant, antiplatelets, or steroids could cause internal bleeding.
Important Information on Blood Pressure and its Measurement
- Health Reminder
- Hypertension is a dangerous disease that can affect the quality of life. It can lead to alot of problems including heart failure, kidney failure, and cerebral hermorrbaging. By maintaning a healthy lifestyle and visiting your physician on a regular basis, hypertension and relative diseases are much easier to control when dignosed in thier early stages.
Note : Do not be alarmed if an abnormal reading occurs. A better indication of an individual's blood pressure occurs after 2-3 readings are take at the same tme each day over an extended period of time. Consult your phsician if test result remain abnormal.
Q : What is the difference between measuring blood preasure at home or at a professional healthcare clinic?
A : Blood pressure readings taken at home are now seen to give a more accurate account as they better reflect your daily life. Readings can be elevated when taken in a clinical or medical environment. This know as White Coat Hypertension and may be caused by feeling anxious or nervous.
Note : Abnormal test result may be caused by:
Improper cuff placement. Make sure cuff is snug-not too tight or too loose. Make sure bottom of the cuff is approximately 1-2cm (1/2") above the elbow joint.
Improper body position. Make sure to keep your body in an upright position.
Feeling anxious or nervous. Take 2-3 deep breaths, wait a few minutes and resume testing.
Q : What causes different readings?
A : Blood pressure varies throughout the course of the day. Many factors including diet, stress, cuff placement, etc. may effect an individual's blood pressure.
Q : Should i apply the cuff to the left or right arm? What is the difference?
A : Either arm can be used when testing, however, when comparing results, the same arm should be used. Testing on your left arm may provide more accurate results as it is located closer to your heart.
Q : What is the best time of day for testing?
A : Morning time or any time you feel relaxed and stress free.
- Dimension (LxWxH) : 20CM x 10.5CM x 15CM
- Weight : 460g
Shipping fee is calculated automatically based on quantity/weight, products and location of delivery when you check out orders. Please refer below for the fee chart.
* All Postages Shown Below Are Already Inclusive Of 6% GST *
Poslaju / Gdex
Each Item fees
Wholesale (Free Shipping)
Orders will be sent upon payment received. A tracking number will notify you by Email. Please kindly inform us if the items do not show up within the specific duration as mentioned.
* Basic Online Shopping reserved the rights to change or alter the delivery policy for any reason at any time without notice.